Saturday 17 September 2016

Someone's In My Bed

       My eyes flew open as my body fled in fear from that awful dream. I lay on my soft bed wrapped up in my thick duvet in a puddle of sweat, my room was fully dark apart from that one light source coming through cracks in the curtains. I inspected my room noticing a piece of paper on the white, soft, warm carpet. The paper was creased and had charcoal markings which I couldn't quite make out.  Squinting, trying to read the paper, I felt an object move across my face, the slight breeze embraced me and inserted a level of curiosity into my body. I felt the duvet around my body tighten and pull me back into the centre of the bed. I tried to raise my arms, kick my legs but they wouldn't move, I couldn't control my body. I flooded with fear and tried to scream but my mouth wouldn't move my facial expression didn't even change. I was rolled onto my front and it felt as if someone was sitting on top of me whilst loads of other hands were feeling the edges of my body. My eyes followed my body to the foot of my bed where I saw a silhouette figure standing staring, I tried to scream but no sound came out.
       I was violently rocked side to side, I could feel each hand pushing either side. The weight I felt on my body formed into two hands placed on my chest which pushed down. The silhouette rose into mid-air and floated an inch above my face, hands pulled my hair down and held my face still as the figure slowly came closer and closer. I heard an eerie breath and...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment